Greenhouse gas emissions
Greenhouse gases consist of natural and artificial gases that absorb and emit infrared radiation. IVL helps you measure emissions of carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide from sewage treatment processes, hospitals and dental clinics.
Carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide all contribute to the greenhouse effect and depletion of the ozone layer. Nitrous oxide is up to 300 times stronger than carbon dioxide and therefore extra important to measure.
IVL has extensive experience of measuring greenhouse gases at treatment plants, hospitals and dental clinics - both as gas and liquid. The measurements are designed depending on your needs and issues. Our mobile measuring equipment means that the measurement can be carried out in different places with you.
Our experts evaluate the results and suggest measures.
We help you to:
- Design and carry out full-scale measurements of carbon dioxide (CO2), methane gas (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O) and anesthetic gases at your facility
- Evaluate greenhouse gas emissions based on measurement and operating data
- Make suggestions on how to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Carry out life cycle analyzes on various purification techniques
- Evaluate nitrous oxide purification equipment
- Find suitable cleaning equipment